Alexander Villamar, Attorney
Alexander Villamar is an attorney with Jolley Urga Woodbury & Little. Mr. Villamar specializes in areas such as commercial litigation, corporate, Limited Liability Company and partnership law and litigation, insurance defense, personal injury, and appellate law.
Mr. Villamar practices in both state and federal court and represents myriad clients in arbitration, including the American Arbitration Association. Prior to graduating from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 2003, he served as a Student Government Representative and member of the West-Northwest Journal of Environmental Policy and Law.
Mr. Villamar is fluent in Spanish and speaks, reads and writes intermediate German. When away from the office, Mr. Villamar enjoys practicing Shaolin Kung Fu and international travel.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (Juris Doctor, 2003)
- Student Government Representative (2000 – 2002)
- 2L Member, Hastings West – Northwest Journal of Environmental Policy and Law (2001 – 2002)
- Cornell University (Bachelor of Arts, Government with emphasis in International Relations, 1997)
- The State Bar of Nevada
- New York State Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- New York