Brian E. Holthus, Partner
Brian E. Holthus is a partner with Jolley Urga Woodbury Holthus & Rose. Mr. Holthus has earned the distinguished AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and specializes in areas such as commercial litigation, bankruptcy, personal injury, and administrative law.
Mr. Holthus regularly represents secured creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and related litigation as well as carriers and applicants before the Nevada Transportation Authority. He is a former administrative law judge presiding over cases involving claims of statutory violations against homeowners associations and currently serves as arbitrator and mediator in Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R) cases.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy
- Personal Injury
- Administrative Law
- Pepperdine University (Juris Doctor, 1986)
- Editor, Pepperdine Law Review (1985-1986)
- Colorado State University (Bachelor of Science, Finance, 1983)
- AV Preeminent®
- The State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- “Caveat Taxpayer: How and Why the Internal Revenue Service May Examine Your Books, Your Accountant and Even Your Attorney”, 12 Pepperdine Law Review 769 (1985)