Martin A. Little, Partner
Martin A. Little is a partner with Jolley Urga Woodbury & Little. Mr. Little has earned the distinguished AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and specializes in areas such as personal injury and commercial litigation.
Since 1999, Mr. Little has built a reputation for aggressive and sophisticated legal representation within state and federal courts. He prides himself on the level of preparation, investigation and personal attention extended to every client and case, which has resulted in numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Mr. Little is also active in the Las Vegas community. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the YMCA of Southern Nevada and the Spanish Hills Homeowners Association. When away from the office, Mr. Little enjoys spending time with his wife, Patricia, and children, Jack, Ryan, John and Iliana.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- University of Louisville (Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 1997)
- Editor, Journal of Family Law (1996-1997)
- California State University at Fullerton (Bachelor of Arts, Finance, magna cum laude, 1994)
- AV Preeminent®
Awards and Recognitions:
- Southern Nevada’s Top Attorneys in Nevada Business Magazine’s Legal Elite (2012)
- The State Bar of Nevada
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Nevada Justice Association
- In-house Attorney, Board Member and Fundraiser, YMCA of Southern Nevada and Strong Kids Campaign
- Board Member, Spanish Hills Homeowners Association